Best in Class At What We Do
ABC was founded in 1982 to provide commercial moving services throughout New England.
Giving you a top-quality moving experience is our highest priority.
Hear about our unique process and strategic approach directly from the ABC team!
LogMeIn, Woburn, MA
ABC Moving is pleased to announce that this past April we successfully completed the extremely high profile relocation of LogMeIn from Woburn, MA to 320 Summer Street in the Seaport District. ABC Moving Services was responsible for:
- Relocating contents, technology and selected furniture for 250 employees
- The disconnect and reconnect of 250 desktops and other technology
- Wire management for all computer set-ups
- The mounting of monitors onto newly installed monitor arms
- The un-racking and re-racking of server equipment
- Providing 650 moving crates from Boston Crate; ABC's equipment rental division
The disconnect and move began on Friday night and was completed by Saturday afternoon. LogMeIn was open, up and running for business on Monday morning.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Charlestown, MA
"I worked with ABC Moving Services on the new Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital move. The new hospital is a 228,000 square foot, 8 story facility with 132 patient beds. ABC did an excellent job of managing and coordinating throughout the move process. We had several challenges during our move including the tragic Boston Marathon Bombing, additional work items and schedule changes. ABC managed through all of the challenges and completed the move as originally scheduled. Our Client at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital referred to ABC as the 'Stealth Mover' because of the way that ABC moved the hospital’s contents without interfering with any hospital training and orientation activities. The Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital move was one of the very best moves that I have seen. ABC has the leadership, management experience and resources to get the job done. I am very proud to give ABC Moving Services an unqualified reference and hope to have the opportunity to work with them on future projects."
Tom McLaughlin, President, Hospital Relocation Services
MassHousing, Boston, MA
ABC Moving is pleased to announce that this past November and December we successfully completed the high profile relocation and liquidation of MassHousing. ABC Moving was responsible for:
- Relocating contents, technology and selected furniture for 370 employees over a 3 day period leading up to Thanksgiving weekend
- Integrating the contents of 70 lateral files into a newly constructed high density file system
- Providing 3,000 moving crates from Boston Crate; ABC’s equipment rental division
- Coordinating and liquidating 115 truckloads of "free-standing" furniture throughout the month of December leading up to the Christmas break
- Coordinating and delivering approximately 15 truckloads of "free-standing" furniture to various charities selected by MassHousing
Both the move and liquidation were completed ahead of schedule and within budget. We wish to thank MassHousing for the opportunity!